We are pleased to announce the launch of our new e-Store!!
We are now able to offer on-line shopping to all of our customers. Currently, we are offering:
We have paired with Sysco Foodservices, one of North America's largest commercial food and grocery suppliers to create a "pop-up" store offering true restaurant-quality foods. You will be able to shop, order, and pay on-line by Wednesday at noon. Then, you can receive your order by curb-side pick-up at Echo Ridge on Saturdays after 10:00 AM. We are aiming for zero person-to-person contact in order to keep everyone safe during these crazy times in which we live!
- Christmas Specials on Golf Packages and Gift Certificates.
- Grocery Items for your home.
Just click the "Links" tab at the top of this page and head to the e-Store Link.
If you don't find what you are looking for, or have a special request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
We have drawn the curtain closed on the most challenging, yet perhaps rewarding golf season in our memories.
Echo Ridge owes a huge amount of gratitude to you, our golfers, for your support, patience and patronage. It helped to make a very uncertain situation tolerable knowing that so many people “had our backs”. For that, we thank you. What could have been a disastrous year was a positive one in so many ways.
We can never be sure what the 2021 season will bring. Along with everyone else, we look forward to the day that we finally beat COVID-19. However, golf now has a plan to follow that has been battle tested. We are confident that we will be swinging the clubs again in April.
In the meantime, stay safe, stay well, and have a wonderful offseason.
~ Best wishes from the Echo Ridge Staff
COVID-19 AND THE 2021 SEASON
Going forward into 2021, we believe that golfers, and the golf industry as a whole have proven that we are able to safely and responsibly enjoy our favourite pass time during this pandemic.
We are hopeful that we will be able to open in April, as soon as the snow melts and the conditions allow.
There will no doubt be some modifications to the operating guidelines, and Echo Ridge will comply in order to keep all of us as safe as possible. In the meantime, we will leave the following 2020 guidelines posted below, and update them as new information is made available.
Golfing Echo Ridge during the Pandemic
- We will strictly adhere to guidelines established by local, provincial and federal governments and health departments.
- Our regular policies and procedures will remain in effect other than exceptions noted on this page.
- After a very safe and successful 2020 season, the restaurant is now closed for the offseason. We will re-open in the Spring, pending approval of the Department of Public Health. We feel it is very important that we do it right, and operate in a safe and responsible manner. We will continue to refine our procedures, allowing the safest environment for our valued customers and for our staff. Please monitor this site for developments.
- Golfers MUST have a pre-booked tee time to enter the golf course property. Walk-ons are not permitted.
- Echo Ridge Golf Course has the right to match any number of golfers less than 4 with other players to form a foursome.
- There will be a maximum of 4 players per group.
- Due to the limited number of tee times available, singles are not able to book on-line at this time. Instead they are required to call the proshop and may be paired up with a group.
- To prevent crowds from gathering in the proshop area, golfers must not arrive more than 20 minutes before their scheduled tee time.
- Signage has been placed throughout the course to inform golfers of operational changes and sanitation practices.
- Please obey all signs and directional arrows.
- While in the proshop, we ask everyone to observe the signs and markings and respect the 6 foot (2 m) physical distancing requirement at all times.
- One person per power cart is recommended for golfers who are not of the same extended family.
- Thus far, our fleet of carts has been sufficient to satisfy demand. However, if unforeseen circumstances present themselves, we would be unable to guarantee availability at all times.
- Tee time intervals have been increased to 10 minutes to allow for distancing. Golfers must practice physical distancing of 2 meters at all times while playing as per the mandated guidelines.
- All ball washers have been removed.
- All bunker rakes have been removed. Feel free to improve your lie. After hitting from the sand, smooth the surface with your foot.
- Flag sticks are not to be touched or removed from the hole. Cups have been fitted with an insert allowing you to easily retrieve your ball without touching anything else.
- Drink/snack cart is not allowed to operate at this time.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting of all locations, especially high touch area such as counter surfaces, public restrooms, door handles, light switches, golf carts and more.
- Our staff has been instructed in hygiene, sanitation and food handling and its impact on preventing the spread of communicable diseases.
- All motorized golf carts, pull carts and rental clubs will be sanitized prior to each use.
- Employees on site will be kept to a minimum and have been directed to increase the frequency and duration of hand washing.
- If you have a cough, fever, or have been in contact with someone who is not feeling well, do not come to the golf course; we do not want you to spread the infection.
- Practice physical distancing in the parking lot, around the proshop, at tee boxes, in the fairways and on the greens.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations entering and leaving the proshop. However, please bring your own towels and hand disinfectant as an extra protection.
- Refrain from picking up "found" balls on the course. You don't know who they belong to or where they have been.
- If you are riding in a golf cart, ensure that your cellphone and personal property remain in your golf bag as much as possible - away from high-contact areas of the cart.
- Please adhere to all COVID-19 signage and rules.
We hope to see you soon!
A great shot of a beautiful morning @echoridgegolfcourse on
Saturday July 27, photo taken by our Pro Shop staffer Sam.
& yes we are all lucky to have this view from our office every day!!!!!
Rustic Log Cabin for rent
Just a 5 minute walk from Echo Ridge Golf Course!
Sleeps 6 comfortably, fully furnished with bedding and towels, fully stocked kitchen, BBQ & firepit
in a private yard. This cozy cabin is 1/2 km from town and a short walk to the beach with a boat launch. Minimum 2 night stay, non smoking, $150/night plus $50 cleaning fee.
Come stay and play in the Valley!
Email email@example.com for more details and cabin bookings.
Echo Ridge Golf Course is situated in the resort town of Fort Qu’Appelle in the heart of the beautiful Qu’Appelle Valley only 40 minutes northeast of Regina, the provincial capital of Saskatchewan.
This challenging 9-hole course offers manicured greens and fairways, a friendly staff, and a comfortable atmosphere. Known for great food and Friday Night Steak Nights, the licensed Upper Deck Restaurant welcomes golfers and public alike.
Echo Ridge Golf Course was rated as one of the best 9-hole golf courses in Canada for 2014 by Canadian Golf Magazine. We were the only 9-hole course in Saskatchewan to receive this recognition.
Come and join us for a great day at the course!
NO WALK-ONS PERMITTED
Twilight begins every day at 4:30. .
We are really happy to be welcoming back a great number of our staff from last year, but as usual, there will be a few positions to fill. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service while working in a fun, supportive atmosphere, we invite you to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
Echo Ridge Golf Course
PO Box 1280
Fort Qu'Appelle, SK S0G 1S0