The Front Page
The Latest News and Happenings at Echo Ridge
Scroll down this page for news, updates, and some interesting stuff!
Spring has arrived, and we are excited to begin a new golf season.
We are open, and the conditions are great!!
Here's to the 2021 Season!!!
COVID-19 AND THE 2021 SEASON
Golfers did a great job during the 2020 season and showed that we are able to safely and responsibly enjoy our favourite pass time during this pandemic.
There are a few modifications to the 2021 regulations, but nothing that is insurmountable.
Golfing Echo Ridge during the Pandemic
- We will strictly adhere to guidelines established by local, provincial and federal governments and health departments.
- Our regular policies and procedures will remain in effect other than exceptions noted on this page.
- At the present time, our food services are open and offering take-out and curbside pick-ups. We are not however offering sit-down dine-in services in the restaurant, and on the deck. We feel it is very important to be cautious, and operate in a safe and responsible manner. We will continue to refine our procedures, allowing the safest environment for our valued customers and for our staff. Please monitor this site for developments.
- While it is no longer a requirement, it is still recommended to pre-book your tee time. Book on-line through this website, or call the proshop at (306) 332-4653.
- Echo Ridge Golf Course has the right to match any number of golfers less than 4 with other players to form a foursome.
- There will be a maximum of 4 players per group.
- Due to the limited number of tee times available, singles are not able to book on-line at this time. Instead they are required to call the proshop and may be paired up with a group.
- To prevent crowds from gathering in the proshop area, golfers must not arrive more than 20 minutes before their scheduled tee time.
- Signage has been placed throughout the course to inform golfers of operational changes and sanitation practices.
- Please obey all signs and directional arrows.
- While in the proshop, facemasks are required, and we ask everyone to observe the signs and markings and respect the 6 foot (2 m) physical distancing requirement at all times. We will also be restricting the number of people allowed in the proshop at any given time, and ask for your co-operation.
- One person per power cart is recommended for golfers who are not of the same extended family.
- Thus far, our fleet of carts has been sufficient to satisfy demand. However, if unforeseen circumstances present themselves, we would be unable to guarantee availability at all times.
- Tee time intervals will remain at 10 minutes to allow for distancing. Golfers must practice physical distancing of 2 meters at all times while playing as per the mandated guidelines.
- All ball washers have been removed.
- All bunker rakes have been removed. Feel free to improve your lie. After hitting from the sand, smooth the surface with your foot.
- Flag sticks are not to be touched or removed from the hole. Cups have been fitted with an insert allowing you to easily retrieve your ball without touching anything else.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting of all locations, especially high touch area such as counter surfaces, public restrooms, door handles, light switches, golf carts and more.
- Our staff has been instructed in hygiene, sanitation and food handling and its impact on preventing the spread of communicable diseases.
- All motorized golf carts, pull carts and rental clubs will be sanitized prior to each use.
- Employees on site will be kept to a minimum and have been directed to increase the frequency and duration of hand washing.
- If you have a cough, fever, or have been in contact with someone who is not feeling well, do not come to the golf course; we do not want you to spread the infection.
- Practice physical distancing in the parking lot, around the proshop, at tee boxes, in the fairways and on the greens.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations entering and leaving the proshop. However, please bring your own towels and hand disinfectant as an extra protection.
- Refrain from picking up "found" balls on the course. You don't know who they belong to or where they have been.
- If you are riding in a golf cart, ensure that your cellphone and personal property remain in your golf bag as much as possible - away from high-contact areas of the cart.
- Please adhere to all COVID-19 signage and rules.
- All Covid related directives must be followed at all times. The directives are not guidelines, but actual, enforceable laws. Failure to follow these directives could result in financial fines by provincial authorities.
- Award presentations and receptions must be done virtually.
- No gathering of large groups before or after the round are allowed.
We hope to see you soon!
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new e-Store!!
We are now able to offer on-line shopping to all of our customers. Currently, we are offering:
Golf Packages and Gift Certificates
Restaurant quality grocery items to prepare at home
Just click the "Links" tab at the top of this page and head to the e-Store Link.
If you don't find what you are looking for, or have a special request, please email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
Things to ponder...
- According to industry statistics, only 20% of golfers have handicaps of less than 18!
- The odds of having 2 holes-in-one during a single round is 1 in 67 million (so...you're saying I have a chance?)
A great shot of a beautiful morning @echoridgegolfcourse on
Saturday July 27, photo taken by our Pro Shop staffer Sam.
& yes we are all lucky to have this view from our office every day!!!!!
Rustic Log Cabin for rent
Just a 5 minute walk from Echo Ridge Golf Course!
Sleeps 6 comfortably, fully furnished with bedding and towels, fully stocked kitchen, BBQ & firepit
in a private yard. This cozy cabin is 1/2 km from town and a short walk to the beach with a boat launch. Minimum 2 night stay, non smoking, $150/night plus $50 cleaning fee.
Come stay and play in the Valley!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and cabin bookings.
Echo Ridge Golf Course is situated in the resort town of Fort Qu’Appelle in the heart of the beautiful Qu’Appelle Valley only 40 minutes northeast of Regina, the provincial capital of Saskatchewan.
This challenging 9-hole course offers manicured greens and fairways, a friendly staff, and a comfortable atmosphere. Known for great food and Friday Night Steak Nights, the licensed Upper Deck Restaurant welcomes golfers and public alike.
Echo Ridge Golf Course was rated as one of the best 9-hole golf courses in Canada for 2014 by Canadian Golf Magazine. We were the only 9-hole course in Saskatchewan to receive this recognition.
Come and join us for a great day at the course!
Twilight begins every day at 4:30. .
We are really happy to be welcoming back a great number of our staff from last year, but as usual, there will be a few positions to fill. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service while working in a fun, supportive atmosphere, we invite you to email your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
Echo Ridge Golf Course
PO Box 1280
Fort Qu'Appelle, SK S0G 1S0