Welcome! Make your booking up to 7 days in advance by clicking the 'Book Online' icon above
Open for Business!
Echo Ridge is enjoying terrific conditions, and look forward to having golfers reserve a tee-time either on-line through this website, or by calling the proshop at (306) 332-4653.
Summer is here, and that means that TGIFridays Food Specials have returned to Echo Ridge with our special menu of Steaks, Flatbread Pizza, Wings and Appetizers, for both dine-in and take-out.
Would you like to go out for dinner, but are still feeling a bit uneasy? We get it.
2020 has been a crazy year, and there is nothing wrong with being cautious. We want you to know that we are taking all possible steps to ensure a safe, relaxing dining experience when you visit Echo Ridge.
- We are following all recommended and mandated directives as stated in the Re-Open Saskatchewan Restaurant and Retail Guidelines.
- Our kitchen, dining room, deck and patio have all been inspected and approved by the Public Health Department.
- We have reduced our seating capacities, and arranged our furniture to meet physical distancing requirements.
- Our staff has been trained, and we are following a rigorous cleaning and sanitizing routine.
- Our servers are masked at all times for your, and their maximum protection.
We have been pleased to receive feedback from our clients that they are enjoying a comfortable and pleasant dining experience.
If you are still apprehensive, that's OK too! We can offer you the same great food every Friday as take-out to enjoy in your own home. Simply call ahead to (306) 332-4653 to place your order, and we will get it ready for your pick-up.
You don't need to be a golfer to enjoy some great food at Echo Ridge!
We hope to see you (or hear from you) soon!
We are also very pleased to report that our golfers have made the transition to complying with all of the new requirements set out by the Saskatchewan government and the Saskatchewan Health Authority made necessary by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Echo Ridge has developed policies and procedures to keep our customers and staff safe, and will continue to do so. The guidelines set out by the authorities will change and evolve over the golf season, and we will change with them in order to provide you with the best golf experience.
We will ask for your continued patience and understanding as together we learn the "new normal" way of golfing.
Golfing Echo Ridge during the 2020 Season
- We will strictly adhere to guidelines established by local, provincial and federal governments and health departments.
- Our regular policies and procedures will remain in effect other than exceptions noted on this page.
- The restaurant is closed at the present time. Although June 8 has been announced as the date which restaurants may open, we feel it is very important that we do it right, and operate in a safe and responsible manner. We are working on procedures which will provide the safest environment for our valued customers and for our staff. In the meantime, we will be offering take-out food on Friday afternoons and evenings. Please monitor this site for developments.
- Golfers MUST have a pre-booked tee time to enter the golf course property. Walk-ons are not permitted.
- Echo Ridge Golf Course has the right to match any number of golfers less than 4 with other players to form a foursome.
- There will be a maximum of 4 players per group.
- Due to the limited number of tee times available, singles are not able to book on-line at this time. Instead they are required to call the proshop and may be paired up with a group.
- To prevent crowds from gathering in the proshop area, golfers must not arrive more than 20 minutes before their scheduled tee time.
- Signage has been placed throughout the course to inform golfers of operational changes and sanitation practices.
- Please obey all signs and directional arrows.
- While in the proshop, we ask everyone to observe the signs and markings and respect the 6 foot (2 m) physical distancing requirement at all times.
- One person per power cart is recommended for golfers who are not of the same extended family.
- Thus far, our fleet of carts has been sufficient to satisfy demand. However, if unforeseen circumstances present themselves, we would be unable to guarantee availability at all times.
- Tee time intervals have been increased to 10 minutes to allow for distancing. Golfers must practice physical distancing of 2 meters at all times while playing as per the mandated guidelines.
- All ball washers have been removed.
- All bunker rakes have been removed. Feel free to improve your lie. After hitting from the sand, smooth the surface with your foot.
- Flag sticks are not to be touched or removed from the hole. Cups have been fitted with an insert allowing you to easily retrieve your ball without touching anything else.
- Washroom facilities on the course will remain closed. Facilities at the clubhouse are available, but will be restricted to one person at a time.
- Drink/snack cart is not allowed to operate at this time.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning, sanitation and disinfecting of all locations, especially high touch area such as counter surfaces, public restrooms, door handles, light switches, golf carts and more.
- Our staff has been instructed in hygiene, sanitation and food handling and its impact on preventing the spread of communicable diseases.
- All motorized golf carts, pull carts and rental clubs will be sanitized prior to each use.
- Employees on site will be kept to a minimum and have been directed to increase the frequency and duration of hand washing.
- If you have a cough, fever, or have been in contact with someone who is not feeling well, do not come to the golf course; we do not want you to spread the infection.
- Practice physical distancing in the parking lot, around the proshop, at tee boxes, in the fairways and on the greens.
- We will have hand sanitizing stations entering and leaving the proshop. However, please bring your own towels and hand disinfectant as an extra protection.
- Refrain from picking up "found" balls on the course. You don't know who they belong to or where they have been.
- If you are riding in a golf cart, ensure that your cellphone and personal property remain in your golf bag as much as possible - away from high-contact areas of the cart.
- Please adhere to all COVID-19 signage and rules.
We hope to see you soon!
First cut of the 2020 golf season, April 29th, conditions are looking amazing!!!!!!
May 4th & our irrigation system is fully operational. Thanks to Doug & Kirk
A great shot of a beautiful morning @echoridgegolfcourse on
Saturday July 27, photo taken by our Pro Shop staffer Sam.
& yes we are all lucky to have this view from our office every day!!!!!
Rustic Log Cabin for rent
Just a 5 minute walk from Echo Ridge Golf Course!
Sleeps 6 comfortably, fully furnished with bedding and towels, fully stocked kitchen, BBQ & firepit
in a private yard. This cozy cabin is 1/2 km from town and a short walk to the beach with a boat launch. Minimum 2 night stay, non smoking, $150/night plus $50 cleaning fee.
Come stay and play in the Valley!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and cabin bookings.
Echo Ridge Golf Course is situated in the resort town of Fort Qu’Appelle in the heart of the beautiful Qu’Appelle Valley only 40 minutes northeast of Regina, the provincial capital of Saskatchewan.
This challenging 9-hole course offers manicured greens and fairways, a friendly staff, and a comfortable atmosphere. Known for great food and Friday Night Steak Nights, the licensed Upper Deck Restaurant welcomes golfers and public alike.
Echo Ridge Golf Course was rated as one of the best 9-hole golf courses in Canada for 2014 by Canadian Golf Magazine. We were the only 9-hole course in Saskatchewan to receive this recognition.
Come and join us for a great day at the course!
NO WALK-ONS PERMITTED
Twilight begins every day at 4:30. .
Upper Deck Restaurant
The restaurant is presently closed until further notice. When COVID-19 regulations permit...we will return!
We are really happy to be welcoming back a great number of our staff from last year, but as usual, there will be a few positions to fill. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service while working in a fun, supportive atmosphere, we invite you to email your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
Echo Ridge Golf Course
PO Box 1280
Fort Qu'Appelle, SK S0G 1S0