The Front Page
The Latest News and Happenings at Echo Ridge
Scroll down this page for news, updates, and some interesting stuff!
The warm weather has finally arrived!
After a cool, wet Spring, it appears that Summer is here. May, and the first half of June has been quite wet and cool. the good news is that it has created some wonderful golf conditions. The greens are in pristine shape, and the entire valley is a beautiful, lush, emerald green colour. For many reasons, we are very lucky to live where we do.
New Clothing and more in the Proshop
Just like most business these days, the golf industry has experienced its share of supply chain issues. We schedule our stock to arrive in April, but that wasn't possible this year. However, we are continuing to receive our orders, and that means lots of new things to see in the proshop. Here are some of the names that appear on our sales floor:
- 2UNDR - Golf shirts and hats with fun patterns (definitely not your grandpa's golf shirt!)
- Travis Mathew - We are very excited to bring this line into our shop. It is premium level, high-quality garment with a dedicated following. Check our price, as we are below the big box retailers.
- Sun Ice - A great brand, know for high quality outerwear
- Antigua - great designs at a great price
- Lopez - one of the most recognizable and respected names in women's golf wear
- PLYR - We are very proud of this line, as it is a Saskatchewan based company. Great styles, great quality, and home-grown!
- Callaway - if you know golf, you know Callaway and everything it stands for.
- Ogio, Callaway, HotZ, Bag Boy
- Titleis, Callaway
- OnCore (another Saskatchewan based company) - These balls need to be tried to be believed! Quality, feel and value.
Club Sets, Putters, Wedges, Gloves, Hats and Accessories. Come and have a look!!
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new e-Store!!
We are now able to offer on-line shopping to all of our customers. Currently, we are offering:
Golf Packages and Gift Certificates
Restaurant quality grocery items to prepare at home
Just click the "Links" tab at the top of this page and head to the e-Store Link.
If you don't find what you are looking for, or have a special request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help.
Things to ponder...
- According to industry statistics, only 20% of golfers have handicaps of less than 18!
- The odds of having 2 holes-in-one during a single round is 1 in 67 million (so...you're saying I have a chance?)
A great shot of a beautiful morning @echoridgegolfcourse on
Saturday July 27, photo taken by our Pro Shop staffer Sam.
& yes we are all lucky to have this view from our office every day!!!!!
Echo Ridge Golf Course is situated in the resort town of Fort Qu’Appelle in the heart of the beautiful Qu’Appelle Valley only 40 minutes northeast of Regina, the provincial capital of Saskatchewan.
This challenging 9-hole course offers manicured greens and fairways, a friendly staff, and a comfortable atmosphere. Known for great food and Friday Night Steak Nights, the licensed Upper Deck Restaurant welcomes golfers and public alike.
Echo Ridge Golf Course was rated as one of the best 9-hole golf courses in Canada for 2014 by Canadian Golf Magazine. We were the only 9-hole course in Saskatchewan to receive this recognition.
Come and join us for a great day at the course!
Twilight begins every day at 4:30.
One last thought...
We are so fortunate to participate in a sport that has been there for us throughout the pandemic. Most sports have suffered restrictions and in many cases closures. Let's all make sure to get out on the course, enjoy the experience, and above all, let's treat each other with kindness and patience. Now, would it be too much to ask for me to hit a fairway with my drive once in a while?????
We are really happy to be welcoming back a great number of our staff from last year, but as usual, there will be a few positions to fill. If you enjoy providing excellent customer service while working in a fun, supportive atmosphere, we invite you to email your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
Echo Ridge Golf Course
PO Box 1280
Fort Qu'Appelle, SK S0G 1S0